Hardy Sintrix Flyfishing Rods - Proaxis Series
Hardy Proaxis Fly Rods
The Proaxis series of 1 and 4 piece fly rods have been designed and developed by Hardy in conjunction with some of the worlds finest saltwater guides and anglers.
Key developer and five times Tarpon Gold Cup Grand Champion, Andy Mill, pushed Hardy’s new Sintrix technology to the absolute limit - and the end result is staggering in both performance and durability.
These fast-action rods are loaded with cutting edge features, like lightweight saltwater-safe hardware, titanium recoil guides and, of course, Hardy’s revolutionary Sintrix material. Proaxis rods are lighter, stronger, more impact resistant and capable of withstanding much higher loads than standard graphite fly rods.
So, with less chance of damage, you can cast further, fish longer and fight harder when pursuing big saltwater species.
- Designed and developed in conjunction with Andy Mill
- Manufactured with Hardy & Greys Sintrix Material - giving up to 60% increase in compressive strength.
- Incredible strength to weight ratio
- High performance, fast action design
- Top of the line titanium guides from REC and Fuji
- Hardy designed two part skeletal reel seat